Selling A House In "As Is" Condition is Easy
If you’re reading this then you’re at a point in the home selling process where you don’t have the time or patience to deal with first time home buyers.
I don’t blame you. First time home buyers are typically broke, have low credit scores, no real savings and worst of all they’ll ask you to fix everything and pay for closing.
Don’t worry, you have options when it comes to selling your house “as is”.
We buy houses from Tampa homeowners on a monthly basis so that they can sell their property in a timely manner.
No matter the situation or reason for selling we have solutions for you.
If you’re dealing with lazy real estate agents, picky buyers, aggressive banks, or home inspectors then your probably exhausted with the traditional home selling process.
We make the process simple and headache free because we purchase properties with cash and can close quickly. Don’t worry about the paperwork, repairs, or home inspections.
We do all of the heavy lifting on your behalf.
Sell Your House Regardless Of Condition… We’ll Buy Any Home
How can I sell my house as is in the Tampa area when it needs a lot of repairs? — we are one of the only hassle-free buyers servicing the Hillsborough County area.
- Is your house vacant? In need of repairs? Is it just plain ugly? No problem! No job is too large!
- Avoid scams – Check online reviews and work with local buyers only. Just say “No” to unethical buyers.
- Facing foreclosure? Behind on payments? No problem! We’re investors and foreclosures are our specialty.
- Considering bankruptcy? Owe liens? Title problem? We know creative ways to solve these problems.
- No equity? Trouble selling? Divorce? No problem! My company is here to buy your property.
- Need to settle an estate sale? Death of a loved one? We will buy your inherited property.
- How does We Buy Houses for cash work? It’s a simple, no-obligation 3 step process. Start now.
- Health issues or family issues. Jerred helps families every year solve their real estate problems
Sell House As Is – FAQ
Q: I have a rental property giving me trouble. Tell me more about how you can help me.
A: We will purchase your rental property because we have unique ways of handling property management and will be happy to take on your landlord woes.
Q: I am several payments behind on my mortgage, and just want out. What can you do to help me?
A: This really depends on the amount of the mortgage, the value of the property, and how many payments you are behind. We have several programs including payment takeover and assumption. Each program is different and depends on your unique situation.
Q: My house needs lots of repairs. Will you still buy it?
A: Yes, work with us. We are real people that buy houses in the Tampa metro area. We don’t mind making repairs so call us today.
Q: I need to sell immediately. How soon can you buy it?
A: Again this depends on the situation. Normally we can close as soon as we have seen inside your property and had the title checked. This usually can be done in 7 days or less.
Q: How do I find a trusted cash buyer?
A: We’ve been in the real estate industry since 2011. We are definitely not a fly-by-night operation and we’re accredited by the Better Business Bureau.
Q: Tell me more about who you are and what you do.
A: We are a group of experienced investors who buy, sell, and lease all sorts of real estate throughout Tampa, FL. We are not a Realtor’s office and offer alternatives to the formal home selling process.
Our solutions aren’t for everyone but we do our best to provide the best, hassle-free offer the first time.
Q: I have a home I need to sell. Why don’t I just list it and sell to a first time home buyer?
A: That is certainly an option for you. If you have a nice house in a nice neighborhood and lots of time on your hands, then that may be the best route.